Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Beginning

Feb 10 - Feb 15

On Febuary 10th I started my journey on the doTERRA Slim & Sassy weight loss product.  8oz in 16 oz of water and sip all day in between 3 healthy meals.  Since this was a goal I had, I figured it can't hurt to see if this helps me along the process.

I've been trying to eat healthier - I'm not counting calories yet, but I know the basic amounts of calories in the different foods I'm eating, so I know when I'm getting to many calories.  I may begin keeping a count later if it becomes necessary.  I did cut out my junk food snacks in between meals.  I feel that was my biggest issue.  I never have been able to eat a lot at one time.  Ask my hubby, I can't even finish a combo meal at any fast food restaurant.  I pick the burger or the fries to eat hot (usually the fries) and save the burger till about an hour later.  Oh yeah, the eating out has come to an end too, except for special occasions, and no a special occasion is not every week.

I am also working on exercise.  1 hour of cardio everyday, and some weight lifting/toning 3x a week.

I've gotten to the point that I need this to work - so I'm just going to have to do it.  Even if it's hard.

Beginning weight: 232
Todays weight: 230
- 2 LBS

No comments:

Post a Comment