Monday, February 28, 2011

Took a break - but hit it hard again today

So my weekend was crazy busy - from cakes due, a Friday night activity with (11) teen girls, and a trip to Denver.  So I continued to drink the slim and sassy water, but I didn't pay any attention to what or how much I ate!

Good news I'm the same weight I was on Friday morning. And the better news is that instead of quitting, I determined to start out today in a good way.

I did some reading on the drive to Denver and decided that since I have a hard time getting all my water in that I was going to have 2 water bottles.  The one that I sip all day with the Slim and Sassy. and another with Lemon and Grapefruit oil in it.  It really just puts a touch of flavor to the water, and make it good!

This weeks goal is to drink all the water I should to make my efforts beneficial.  Being even slightly dehydrated can hinder weight loss!  So drink up : )

Today: 226
Down: -2

No comments:

Post a Comment