Sunday, February 20, 2011

So the plan was to post everyday...

I had planned to 'journal' everyday, but that didn't seem to happen this week.  Maybe next week it will.  I have continued to lose a little everyday this week.  Did I tell you what I do most everyday?  I'm a cake decorator.  Yes a cake decorator trying to lose weight. I know it can happen I just have to be focused.  It's a good thing that my real weakness is not cake.  It's more of the salty snacks, chips, popcorn, I have to list chips and salsa separate because in my craving world that is so at the top and so yummy! 
I did drink my 16 oz slim and sassy water everyday.  Exercise took a back seat this week and so that will have to change this next week.  My eating though was really on target, yes even though I made 3 cakes and cupcakes!  I leave a small 200 calorie allowance for tasting my creations, I have to - I can't send a cake to someone not knowing if it turned out right.  If I forgot an ingredient I want to know when it's baked before it's frosted and decorated.
I need to work on drinking more water though everyday so exercise and water are my focus for this next week.

weight: 228
down - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment